Oklahoma Standard Residential Lease Agreement – PDF Template
The Oklahoma rental agreement is provided by the real estate commission and is valid for any landlord, real estate agent (including Realtors), and property manager for use. An agreement will usually be negotiated between the landlord and tenant with the following items being mostly discussed;
- Monthly rental amount
- Length of lease – Usually one (1) year
- Utilities – Such as water (hot and cold), electricity, cable, internet, and heat
- Fee(s) – If there are any pets or parking issues
It is recommended for the landlord to view the tenant’s credit through the rental application before authorizing a contract. Once both parties have authorized the form it becomes legally binding until the end date.
- If the residential unit was constructed before 1978 the lead based paint disclosure must be attached and signed by the tenant.
- Flood Hazard Area Disclosure – If the property is currently existing in a zone described by the town or State as a flood area.
- Landlord-Tenant Payment Receipt
- Laws – Residential and Non-Residential Landlord-Tenant Acts