Colorado Month to Month Lease Agreement Template – PDF – Word
Download the Colorado monthly rental agreement which is a contract that ends and may be renewed every month. This is typically for temporary rental situations where the landlord and tenant do not want to enter into a long term binding agreement. This way, either party may terminate the contract with written notice to one another (there is usually a specified time, typically one (1) month).
The agreement may also stay intact but be changed with written consent from both parties. A credit check is usually not necessary as long as a Security Deposit and last month’s rent has been collected from the tenant but a Rental Application is always recommended. This will protect the landlord from any damage and non-payment if it were to happen.
§ 13-40-107 – A landlord or tenant may cancel this agreement at anytime by submitting notice to the other party with the following notice:
- Tenancy for one year or longer, ninety-one days;
- Tenancy of six months or longer but less than a year, twenty-eight days;
- Tenancy of one month or longer but less than six months, seven days;
- Tenancy of one week or longer but less than one month, or a tenancy at will, three days;
- Tenancy for less than one week, one day.