Texas Commercial Lease Agreement Form – PDF – Word | Template
The Texas commercial lease agreement is a legal contract between a property owner or manager and an individual or business entity for the occupation of an office, industrial, or retail related space. The lease template may be edited, but as it stands it allows the following permissions:
- Subleasing or subletting by the tenant
- Tenant’s right to make any kind of alterations to the property
- Landlord pays all real estate taxes, insurance, and common area maintenance
- Tenant pays for all utility payments related to their use
- Mentions no real estate agent being used by either party
Once the agreement has been authorized, it is legally binding. It is recommended to have the document signed in the presence of a notary public to protect each party. If it is a new business, the landlord may require a personal guaranty from the tenant.