Florida Residential Lease Agreement Template – PDF – Word
Download the Florida one (1) year lease agreement which is the most common form for landlords and tenants for any type of residential property including; apartments, condominiums, homes, mobile homes, and any other type of livable property. The most popular term is one (1) year but may be any set period of time as negotiated by the lessor and lessee.
Before the landlord should accept the potential tenant, it is a good idea to check the person’s credit and rental history through an application to verify his or her credentials. Once approved, all deposits should be accepted and a lease agreement should be signed by all the parties involved.
Types of Leases
- Association of Realtors Standard Residential Lease Agreement – Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (.docx)
- Association of Realtors Apartment/Condominium Lease Agreement – Adobe PDF
- Association of Realtors Single-Family Home Lease Agreement – Adobe PDF
- Standard Residential Lease Agreement (Version 1 ) – Adobe PDF
- Standard Residential Lease Agreement (Version 2) – Adobe PDF
- Standard Residential Lease Agreement (Version 3) – Adobe PDF
- Chapter 83 Landlord and Tenant Part II Residential Tenancies (ss. 83.40-83.682)
- It is required for the landlord to provide a list of all damage that exists in the space.
- If the residential unit was constructed prior to 1978, the Lead Based Paint Disclosure is required to be attached and signed.